Thursday, August 16, 2012

Coming Soon

Today I started my fourth month of hormones and I went to the doctor to get my hormone levels checked and other systems checked since increasing the dose last month.  I will go back for the doctor's appointment to review the results next Thursday.  After getting my blood drawn in Cary I went out to lunch then did a little shopping in Cary before heading home.  Tomorrow I'm going to Raleigh for an overnight date with my boyfriend and then coming home Saturday night to look after my dogs and I will have the house to myself.  He has to work Sunday so we are going out Friday night.  I'm going to wait until I get back to do my three month HRT update and I get to include all this other stuff plus my birthday, which is Sunday.  I'm only partially looking forward to my birthday and I will explain that in the update, but I am looking forward to the next couple of days. So I apologize for not getting my full update posted this week but I will have a more exciting expanded update after the weekend.   Stay tuned and I hope everyone has a great weekend.  If you need a reason to celebrate you can use the excuse of my birthday; and its also the birthday of President Bill Clinton and Orville Wright of the flying Wright brothers.  I wonder who else's birthday it is?  The only good thing about the day for me is getting presents (and flowers delivered to my house today, thanks Mitchell) and the fact that it will be last birthday celebrated with me having my old legal name.  Next year it will be Tammy:)

1 comment:

  1. I'm a little late to this Tammy!

    I noticed a photo on Flickr recently, with your own hair, and I can see a feminine shape to your face. It's probably electro and hormones together but it is really impressive.

    I admire your resolve that this is your last birthday with you legal name, your birthname. Stick with it girl and you will get there. The end result is well worth any hassle there was leading up to it.

    Love,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete