Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Snow World

Snowing hard on Tuesday night, 1/22/2014
It has been awhile since we had a decent snow here in Eastern north Carolina, so I was delighted when a couple of inches of the white stuff fell last night, all in less than 2 hours.  Temperatures tonight are in the teens, so hopefully some of it will still be around much of the day tomorrow.  I hope y'all enjoy these pictures of when It Snowed here in Tammy World...
Nighttime snowfall, in my back yard...


Her name is Holly, and she is an ice princess...


Buddy and Nightingale playing in the snow, the day after it fell...


Buddy Matthews, always the star!


Icicles...It didn't get above freezing today but we still had melting in the mid day sun...


Nice effect, natural and straight from my camera...


The Promise of Spring


Snow Flower


Blooming Camellia, in the snow.




"Second snowfall" as the wind gently brings the snow down out of the trees...


Snow sticks around into the afternoon...we got between 2" and 3" here...


Don't go away snow.  Stay awhile longer, please...
I love snow!  I am like a kid when it snows, not as active out in it as I used to be but I still love it.  Here's hoping that Winter 2014 will bring More snow to Tammy World....

1 comment:

  1. I like the way the snow looks but I hate driving in it and having to go out and work in it is horrible!

    ReplyDelete