Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Driving into Destiny


This was taken on my way to Danville, Virginia on Saturday December 15th, 2012.  Sunday I would return home only to discover that my spouse had left me and also left me a letter from an attorney she had hired to file for divorce. Talk about a blast from the past, this was the day before my world crashed in on me and I saw an opening to begin my new world. 3 days after this picture was taken I came out to my parents and 6 days later, on the winter solstice and last day of the Mayan calendar, I began my new life; full time as Tammy Ann Matthews.


Little did I know that the scene I would arrive home to the next day would set cause an immediate upheaval in my life and set the stage for the beginning of my new life sooner than I expected it to be.  I was driving into destiny.


These are some prophetic words I found on the internet describing the highly publicized and much anticipated date of December 21, 2012.  It sure held true in my own life, I can attest to that...


"December 21, 2012 marks the completion of the Great Mayan Cycle, and the beginning of a New World Age. There are many predictions of what might happen on this day that, if they do not occur, could mislead many to perceive this date as meaningless. By focusing too heavily on external events, one may be missing the true significance of this prophetic date. Regardless of what happens externally on this day, December 21, 2012 is a clear marker of the transition of World Ages. This synchronization is inviting all of humanity to open to imagining, envisioning and actualizing the possibilities of gradual, positive transformation of our human culture in harmony with the Earth. As we internally align with this grand shifting of cycles we can contribute our personal inspiration and commitment to being part of this collective transformation... "

No comments:

Post a Comment